We are pleased to announce the ISDE Board of Directors and Committees are working hard to create opportunities for members and our community at large to stay up-to-date. A series of virtual presentations will be introduced over the coming months and we are pleased to announce the first ISDE Virtual Presentation on:
The ability to diagnose and characterize achalasia has improved with advancements in technology. Treatment options include surgical myotomy and endoscopic treatments. This webinar on achalasia presents didactic lectures covering updates in diagnostic assessments, endoscopic approaches, and surgery and invites the audience to engage in an interactive session to explore multidisciplinary approaches to tailor treatments with case-based presentations and panel discussions.
Date & Time
Wednesday, July 29 at 1:00 PM GMT
- New York 9:00 AM EDT
- London 2:00 PM BST
- Hong Kong 9:00 PM HKT
Program & Speakers
- Update on pathophysiology and work up for Achalasia - Vani Konda, Baylor University Medical Center, USA
- Update on endoscopic treatment for Achalasia - Haruhiro Inoue, Showa University, Japan
- Surgical treatment for Achalasia - Marco Patti, University of North Carolina, USA
- Case presentations - André Brandalise, University of Campinas, Brazil and Vani Konda, Baylor University Medical Center, USA
- Moderated by Simon Law, University of Hong Kong, China and Lawrence Ho Khek-Yu, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Registration and Information is available now.
If you cannot attend the live presentation a recording will be made available on our Youtube Channel after. A full listing of upcoming virtual presentations can be found in the ISDE Events Calendar.