ISDE is looking for members who are visionary, passionate and committed to step into a more active role as a member of an ISDE Standing Committee, for the term 2021-2023.
The following standing committees are accepting members:
- Education Committee
- Guidelines Committee
- Industry Relations Committee
- Membership Committee
- Research & Database
- Communications Committee
- Scientific Program
- Local Organizing Support (Japan)
The duties of committee members vary by committee.
Task Force and Ad Hoc Committees
The ISDE Board of Directors have identified the following strategic initiatives which will be addressed in future. If you have expertise and interest in participating in one of these initiatives, let us know. Please note task forces and ad hoc committees typically have 5 or less members, are active for the period in which work is being done and will be disbanded upon conclusion of the initiative.
- Increase the diversity of ISDE members by region, specialty and other categories identified in the Diversity and Inclusion Position Statement
- Increase opportunities for early career, trainees and fellows
- Establish global database of national training programs
- Develop future ISDE webinars and curriculum for a comprehensive Diseases of the Esophagus Certificate
- Recruit and promote leaders and experts from regions that have been under-represented in the past
Deadline: To apply for a committee, please fill in this form by Thursday, Aug 5, 2021.